Of you overall costs of works for a new build home 25% of your costs could be taken up with external works and services (power, water, gas, sewer, storm water, paving, fencing etc), contingency, escalation, and GST; with the remaining 75% being taken up with building works.
All posts tagged building work
JCA is a design practice specialising in bespoke residential alterations, renovations, and extensions in the inner city of Melbourne. We are a client orientated practice where each design evolves from working closely with you to understand your individual brief and aspiration; with the end result being a tailored personalised design.
Listen to me on ABC Radio
Recent Blog Posts
- Waiting for Twitter... Once Twitter is ready they will display my Tweets again.